Give the correct Latin translation of the underlined noun-adjective pair. Pay attention to what case would be needed and what the gender of the noun is.
If you have completed this exercise already, your most recent answers are shown below.
1. My father taught me many things
2. I saw the tired dog outside.
3. We obey the commands of the good emperor.
4. The angry girls ran into the room
5. We gave the weary guests shelter.
6. He was standing under a dead tree.
7. This is the land of our fathers.
8. My parents gave me many gifts for my birthday.
9. We live in the best city.
10. The dog is in your bedroom.
11. Your cities are beautiful
12. A flower grew out of the dead earth.
Eheu! if you were logged in, you could complete this exercise and have it computer-graded.