For each sentnece, give the correct from of the underlined word that would be needed to translate it into Latin. Each answer is only one Latin word.
If you have completed this exercise already, your most recent answers are shown below.
1. I gave a gift to my mother.
2. The dogs barked.
3. We will not forget the promises of your fathers.
4. He is a good father.
5. This is my brother's room.
6. The dog bit my father.
7. Hey, mother, where are you?
8. I went to Rome with my sisters.
9. The boy saw his mother.
10. I sent food to my sisters.
Eheu! if you were logged in, you could complete this exercise and have it computer-graded.