For each sentence, give the form of the linking verb
sum, esse that would correctly translate the underlined word.
If you have completed this exercise already, your most recent answers are shown below.
1. Cornelius is a good father.
2. Marcus and Cornelius are children.
3. "Marcus, you are a good brother," says Cornelia.
4. "We are very tired," say Cornelia and Aurelia.
5. "Marcus and Cornelia, you are my children," says Aurelia.
6. "I am very happy," says Marcus.
7. Aurelia is very busy.
8. We are a Roman family.
9. Cornelius and Aurelia are Romans.
10. "I am in the house," says Cornelia.
Eheu! if you were logged in, you could complete this exercise and have it computer-graded.